Graphic Design Style Guide – Essential parameters March 31, 2007Posted by elearningtyro in Graphic Design, Useful Resources.
Graphic Designers shall consider the following essential parameters while developing or reviewing the media of an e-Learning course by using Macromedia Flash:
- Document properties: This includes verifying standardized document properties, such as document size, frame rate, publish settings, and other properties.
- Naming conventions: This includes verifying the standardized naming conventions of a graphic element, file, layer, symbol, and library.
- Font specifications: This includes verifying standardized font specifications, such as the font face, size, and color.
- Alignment: This includes verifying alignment in page title, frame content, and graphic element.
- White spacing: This includes verifying unnecessary white spaces between characters, lines, and paragraphs.
- Library management: This includes verifying whether the library is managed using folders and ensuring that the unused elements are deleted from the library.
Apart from considering the aforementioned parameters, Graphic Designers shall also check for:
- Typo errors
- Content verification by cross checking with the source content
- Consistent usage of graphic elements
- Masking problems
- Audio synchronization