This Blog Moves to a New Web Site January 9, 2009Posted by elearningtyro in About this blog, e-Learning Groups or Forums, Instructional Design, Template Design, Useful Resources, e-Learning Demos, Graphic Design, About e-Learning, Bloom's Taxonomy, Assessments, Articulate Engage, CMS.
I am glad to announce that I have launched a new Web site on e-learning. Here is my new Web site name:
Here are the unique features of my new Web site:
Millions of e-learning Web sites are available in the Cyberspace. There are Web sites that include only e-learning blogs; some include e-learning forums, information on e-learning jobs, reviews on e-learning products, and so on. But, very few Web sites post information that covers all aspects of e-learning.
elearningplanet.com deserves to be one among those rare Web sites that:
- Includes its own e-learning blog.
- Facilitates collaborative learning between e-learning professionals through its forum.
- Conducts frequent online contests for e-learning professionals.
- Provides free online training and assignments for instructional designers and graphic designers.
- Selects its favorite blog post and blogger from the e-learning blogosphere on a weekly basis.
- Selects active participants in the planet’s forum.
Please redirect your feeds to http://elearningplanet.com/?feed=rss2
Thanks for all your support and I am anxious to contribute more to this e-learning world through my new Web site.
Moodle Demonstration Website December 29, 2008Posted by elearningtyro in CMS, Useful Resources.
add a comment
Click here to view the official demonstration Website of Moodle Content Management System (CMS).
This website allows you to try the most recent and stable version of Moodle, and to explore courses which demonstrate important Moodle features.