This Blog Moves to a New Web Site January 9, 2009Posted by elearningtyro in About e-Learning, About this blog, Articulate Engage, Assessments, Bloom's Taxonomy, CMS, e-Learning Demos, e-Learning Groups or Forums, Graphic Design, Instructional Design, Template Design, Useful Resources.
I am glad to announce that I have launched a new Web site on e-learning. Here is my new Web site name:
Here are the unique features of my new Web site:
Millions of e-learning Web sites are available in the Cyberspace. There are Web sites that include only e-learning blogs; some include e-learning forums, information on e-learning jobs, reviews on e-learning products, and so on. But, very few Web sites post information that covers all aspects of e-learning.
elearningplanet.com deserves to be one among those rare Web sites that:
- Includes its own e-learning blog.
- Facilitates collaborative learning between e-learning professionals through its forum.
- Conducts frequent online contests for e-learning professionals.
- Provides free online training and assignments for instructional designers and graphic designers.
- Selects its favorite blog post and blogger from the e-learning blogosphere on a weekly basis.
- Selects active participants in the planet’s forum.
Please redirect your feeds to http://elearningplanet.com/?feed=rss2
Thanks for all your support and I am anxious to contribute more to this e-learning world through my new Web site.
Welcome! December 14, 2006Posted by elearningtyro in About this blog.
Welcome to my blog! I am very much passionate in sharing the knowledge I acquire through my career life. I have dedicated this blog to share the world with any useful information I acquire on e-Learning. Hope you will gain useful information through it. Cheers and feel free to mail me at firstname.lastname@example.org